Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Welcoming Summer

I don't know about you, but when the weather starts warming up, I always feel like going out and doing something, even if it is buying carpet with your boyfriend - yawn. But sometimes, you'll get lucky and get to have fun afterwards!


The day turned out to be wonderful! We shopped at Ollie's, ate some pizza from Papa John's, played a round of mini golf, ate some candy, then did some lustful house shopping (a.k.a. pointing out every single nice house to each other on the way home.)



I thought the course was so pretty!


They even had a whole claw machine full of candy!
Okay, okay, so we suck at mini golf.

We've only gotten a touch of warm weather here in Pennsylvania, but I'm soaking it up every chance that I get!

With Love,

Cassy

No comments:

Post a Comment